Thursday, June 6, 2013

We made it!

We are alive and well at our hotel in Dublin. The flight with Aer Lingus went super smooth, the flight attendants were incredibly friendly, and overall it was wonderful.  Customs took a bit, as did getting the rental car. Thom was upset about the rental car--I prebooked it, thinking I got a great deal-and I think I did, but we forgot about insurance...well that's another $400!!!! What?! Then I wanted the device for wi-fi so I could have wi-fi wherever I go-car or hotel....that was more money...So we've been in Dublin a whopping 3 hours and I've spent a lot of money--oops.

Driving on the other side of the road with a sleep deprived husband is not an experience I would want to live through again. But we made it. It is now 11:40am here and instead of being awesome tourists, we're napping. Dang Jet Lag. More later.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are safe and sound. Just remind Thom how sorry you would be without the insurance. ;)

    ReplyDelete